Breaking down the Best Used Car Buying Experience in Charlotte
Even if you are not in the market for a brand new Ford, the team here at Huntersville Ford is more than confident that they can leverage their automotive expertise and our ample selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs to help you find the perfect used vehicle. Often, this search starts with the vehicles that have earned the prestigious Ford Certified Pre-Owned designation.
For the shoppers who end up driving home in one of these high quality selections, Ford goes out of its way to ensure the safety and satisfaction of these drivers with the following warranty and protection program:
- In-depth report that details the history of the vehicle.
- Complimentary 24 hours a day, seven days a week roadside assistance.
- 12 month/12,000 mile comprehensive limited warranty.
- Seven year/100,000 mile powertrain limited coverage.
- 172 point vehicle inspection performed by Ford-trained technicians.
- Reconditioning and repairs using only Ford original parts.
- Special financing for qualified buyers.
Of course, the used selections that come from other manufacturers and earn a spot in our inventory are no slouches either. In fact, for any pre-owned car, truck, or SUV to earn a spot on the Huntersville Ford lot, it must pass a stringent series of inspections that guarantee its reliability, safety, and ability to meet your everyday needs. If the vehicle cannot meet our strict expectations, then it is simply not deserving of carrying the Huntersville Ford name.
A Little Insight into Making the Most out of Your Pre-Owned Vehicle Search
One of the hard truths of the used car buying process is that it can often feel like you are in over your head. As unfortunate as this reality is, it is far from an inevitability if you are properly prepared. To help you get off on the right foot, here are a few powerful tips and tricks you can utilize to make the most of your time spent searching for the perfect pre-owned vehicle.
- Ignite a Social Conversation — Not quite ready to buy into the notion that Huntersville Ford offers up the best prices, service, and support in Charlotte NC? We understand completely. Thankfully, by taking the conversation to social media — and tapping into customer testimonials — you can lean on the experiences of satisfied shoppers and see for yourself why more and more people are labeling themselves as Huntersville Ford customers for life.
- Place a Priority on Transparency — Going a little deeper with this dealership-centric conversation, make it a point to ask around about the quality and attentiveness of our trained staff of automotive experts. Doing so will show you that transparency and trustworthiness — and not misdirection or slimy sales pitches — make up the core values of our team of sales professionals.
- Give Your Fiscal Considerations Their Due — Does anyone really enjoy the idea of sitting down and hashing out the details of their financial standing? While the answer to this question is almost universally a resounding "No!", the truth of the matter is that getting this conversation out of the way at the beginning of your search for the perfect pre-owned vehicle is a great way to optimize and expedite your time spent shopping.
- Never Let a Good Question Go Unanswered — Once you walk through our front doors and connect with an expert member of our staff, do not be afraid to ask any and all questions that come to mind. Your satisfaction and confidence matters to us, so there is never a wrong time to request clarification or additional information.
- A Little Research Goes a Long Way — The final tip we have in mind, leveraging the excellent resources on our website, is all about making sure you maximize your time and effort spent searching for the right car. We understand completely that you do not have all day to spend at Huntersville Ford learning about each pre-owned vehicle for sale, so go ahead and utilize our inventory tools to refine your search and pinpoint a few vehicles that fit into exactly what you are looking for from your next used car purchase.
With these tips in hand, there is no denying that your hunt for the perfect used vehicle will lead you to the right car, truck, or SUV for your unique needs. The only question left to answer now is whether or not you are ready to get the ball rolling and take the first step toward owning the right pre-owned vehicle for you.